The current government measures regarding Covid19 in Austria are:
- Entry regulations are in effect.
- For almost all public indoor and some outdoor spaces (hotels, restaurants, events etc.), you will need to show either a negative COVID test or proof of vaccination/past infection.
- FFP2 masks are required on public transport and in other indoor public spaces.
- Hotels, restaurants, night clubs etc. are open.
- Shops, museums, culture and leisure facilities are open. Events can take place again under strict protective measures.